Thursday, July 22, 2010

News

I have the pleasure to announce that a new book is available for download right here on my blog, on the right hand side bar. It is entitled "Antonio Mercurio's Cosmoartistic Anthropology", written by Emanuele Chimienti, Director of the Institute "Gli Ulissidi" (The Ulysseans) in Lecce, Italy. As you can see, I have also uploaded Antonio Mercurio's Book "Hypotheses on Ulysses" so you can download that as well from here!


Also, I have decided to offer a new type of service, which you will find described on the page "Pathways to Authentic Living".

Another bit of news is that I am currently working on my website at http://www.centerperson.com/. I hope to have that up and running soon, with special pages dedicated to members where we can share ideas, information and especially our stories along our journeys of discovery of Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment